Christmas Video (Of Death) Christmas Video (Of Death)

I will probably choose a shirt.
The 'animation' was pretty nice. The artwork was also pretty nice movie!
Merry christmas alex!
-AzeXiR

Alexkazam222 responds:

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Thanksgiving Thanksgiving

Well, THIS WAS YOUR WEIRDEST MOVIE SO FAR :DDDDDD. But seriously, it reallly was. It wasn't bad, but it was much different than your other movies. We don't celebrate thankskiving in our country so i can't really relate. However, the movie was fun to watch.
Good job :).

I Hate the Election (And Politics) I Hate the Election (And Politics)

This one is my favourite movie from you! The intro was kinda weird but good and the dubstep music was very fitting. The part with the state voting was nice. and i really enjoyed the video. :) I hope this isnt your last movie.
P.S.:feel free to move to europe, we will die too, but later i guess, :D. I wonder if you could learn to speak our language, its very hard for someone who speaks english.
P.P.S.: Our goverment sucks too :p.

Alexkazam222 responds:

haha! Hopefully this isn't my last video xD. Trump did win, I think he will be better than Clinton, but we will see...

CHORES -Alexkazam CHORES -Alexkazam

5 stars for the respect machine. I'm getting afraid of you XD. I tottaly can relate. Nice movie:)

HALLOWEEN PART 2: MODERN HORROR STORY -Alexkazam HALLOWEEN PART 2: MODERN HORROR STORY -Alexkazam

Really nice movie, liked it alot. That 8 year old was pretty creepy. And you are great at shopping (lol). Nice jokes through the whole video. And thank you so much for using my song ^^.
-AzeXiR

Alexkazam222 responds:

Thanks! And you're welcome!

HALLOWEEN PART ONE: TRICKS AND TREATS -Alexkazam HALLOWEEN PART ONE: TRICKS AND TREATS -Alexkazam

We dont celebrate haloween in our country so i am not that familiar with it. The video was pretty good and it was finnaly a bit longer than your other videos. I dont really know what to say about the movie like critic or something(my only complaint is about the drawings but i got used to it long ago.) Overall its a nice movie like all of your movies. It will be interesting to celebrate haloween in our country (we celebrate it but we are not really going from house to house and trick or treating, we just have a few parties and stuff.) Good movie. :)

:-)

FALL IS THE BEST SEASON -Alexkazam FALL IS THE BEST SEASON -Alexkazam

Nice movie again ,just a bit short. I don't know what else to say about it. My favourite seasons are summer and winter (winter will reach number one if there wasn't the annoying fact that there was almost no snow from around 2014. That sucks) however the energy song was really good! Definitely good vid!

Thanks!

EMERGENCY SITUATION -Alexkazam EMERGENCY SITUATION -Alexkazam

good movie i am probably the first view. I like it but i kinda missed the main point. I know that you have problems with your computer but i really wish that you could make a longer video. Othervise it was pretty good and nice to watch. I also published the house song i told you about. No longer need help with preview. Good job!

Alexkazam222 responds:

My computer does have issues tho xD I make the videos as long as I feel necessary. :3

ARE YOU A MORON? -Alexkazam ARE YOU A MORON? -Alexkazam

Did you created that moron test yourself? I will(same as the guy below) give it to my friends. Nice movie again but i felt it was very short(personal opinion). I was watching it and then you said that the video is ending and i was like what? Already? :D great movie as always. Keep on makiog videos like this. You are my favorite ''animator''!

YUS! 'Animator' xDDDDD
My sister used the Moron Test on me when I was a lot younger, I have no Idea where it originated from. Length was due to lack of ideas, and my computer sucks. The more I put into a video, the harder it is to edit. So I try to keep most videos fairly short.

THE DEAL WITH SODA -Alexkazam THE DEAL WITH SODA -Alexkazam

This one is definitely one of your better movies. The ending and the scene with bottled water was the best parts of vid but there was still some nice little jokes in the whole vid. Good job!

ONE OF MY BETTER? Rip.
Lol I liked this one when I made it, so there's that xD