Christmas Video (Of Death) Christmas Video (Of Death)

I will probably choose a shirt.
The 'animation' was pretty nice. The artwork was also pretty nice movie!
Merry christmas alex!
-AzeXiR

Alexkazam222 responds:

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Thanksgiving Thanksgiving

Well, THIS WAS YOUR WEIRDEST MOVIE SO FAR :DDDDDD. But seriously, it reallly was. It wasn't bad, but it was much different than your other movies. We don't celebrate thankskiving in our country so i can't really relate. However, the movie was fun to watch.
Good job :).

I Hate the Election (And Politics) I Hate the Election (And Politics)

This one is my favourite movie from you! The intro was kinda weird but good and the dubstep music was very fitting. The part with the state voting was nice. and i really enjoyed the video. :) I hope this isnt your last movie.
P.S.:feel free to move to europe, we will die too, but later i guess, :D. I wonder if you could learn to speak our language, its very hard for someone who speaks english.
P.P.S.: Our goverment sucks too :p.

Alexkazam222 responds:

haha! Hopefully this isn't my last video xD. Trump did win, I think he will be better than Clinton, but we will see...

Chaos Eclipse II Chaos Eclipse II

Well, this is epic, can't wait for the next chapter. When amy freed all of the people i was happy, then i begin to get confused And when commander told me ''you doomed us all''
I was like NOOO AMI WHY'D YOU DO THAT ;-;.
Your games are amazing, keep it up ;)

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'm working on the 3rd chapter now - it's going to be really dark and intense O.o

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

Nice game like it a lot. Your games are funny, nice,easy to play,and most important!!!
You can make a lot of medal points playing them :p

PuffballsUnited responds:

;D

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies

Not sure if i like this more than universal expression but this is amazing. I love the beat and pretty much everything else. You two can pull some amazing tracks off. Also glad to see you try somenew things.

Viscerality - Supercell Viscerality - Supercell

For some this is probably still one of my favourite songs from you although its pretty old.

VisceralSounds responds:

Yeah this is really old, LOL it's so bad XD

Holography Holography

I really like the execution of the melodies and how you made them but the song is repetetive as hell
And doesnt bring many new things as it goes on. Otherwise greeat

When Life Gave Him Lemons... When Life Gave Him Lemons...

Heh, this was funny. But again the letters are a bit tough to read.

demon1000 responds:

Yep... Already a year old... And people still complain about the text... Lol anyways thanks for the review!

Purple Purple

Awesome. I never knew that you are making such cool art and music. Great job. :)