Christmas Video (Of Death) Christmas Video (Of Death)

I will probably choose a shirt.
The 'animation' was pretty nice. The artwork was also pretty nice movie!
Merry christmas alex!
-AzeXiR

Alexkazam222 responds:

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Thanksgiving Thanksgiving

Well, THIS WAS YOUR WEIRDEST MOVIE SO FAR :DDDDDD. But seriously, it reallly was. It wasn't bad, but it was much different than your other movies. We don't celebrate thankskiving in our country so i can't really relate. However, the movie was fun to watch.
Good job :).

I Hate the Election (And Politics) I Hate the Election (And Politics)

This one is my favourite movie from you! The intro was kinda weird but good and the dubstep music was very fitting. The part with the state voting was nice. and i really enjoyed the video. :) I hope this isnt your last movie.
P.S.:feel free to move to europe, we will die too, but later i guess, :D. I wonder if you could learn to speak our language, its very hard for someone who speaks english.
P.P.S.: Our goverment sucks too :p.

Alexkazam222 responds:

haha! Hopefully this isn't my last video xD. Trump did win, I think he will be better than Clinton, but we will see...

Chaos Eclipse II Chaos Eclipse II

Well, this is epic, can't wait for the next chapter. When amy freed all of the people i was happy, then i begin to get confused And when commander told me ''you doomed us all''
I was like NOOO AMI WHY'D YOU DO THAT ;-;.
Your games are amazing, keep it up ;)

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'm working on the 3rd chapter now - it's going to be really dark and intense O.o

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

Nice game like it a lot. Your games are funny, nice,easy to play,and most important!!!
You can make a lot of medal points playing them :p

PuffballsUnited responds:

;D

Okros – Accimeration Okros – Accimeration

Youve got some very cool ideas right there.
But you should make it a bit less messy because all the instruments are all over the place.
Otherwise, I can see you making some cool things in the future.
(btw i found you cause i saw you as a newest supporter and you had megumin as the profile pic lmao.)

9Productions responds:

lmao
I have a talent for sure, but I'm need to teach how this sh1t is working lol

Detious & 3MBER - Reasons Detious & 3MBER - Reasons

Probablymy favourite from the ep along with zephyr.
I really liked the piano like beggining and the first drop had amazing slice vocals.
Great job

Detious - Envision Detious - Envision

You really made an awesome comeback with this ep.
Although this was not my fav fromit its still pretty cool.
I hope you will upload more tracks from the ep to newgrounds.
I am not suprised it took you such a long time to release this ep must have took a lot of work :p
I am very glad to see you back and i hope you will make more amazing tracks in the future!

DetiousMusic responds:

You think so? :)
What was your favorite then?
And yes I'll be uploading some more:)
As long as you stick around I'll always be posting new music!
Thanks homie!

When Life Gave Him Lemons... When Life Gave Him Lemons...

Heh, this was funny. But again the letters are a bit tough to read.

demon1000 responds:

Yep... Already a year old... And people still complain about the text... Lol anyways thanks for the review!

Purple Purple

Awesome. I never knew that you are making such cool art and music. Great job. :)