Detious - Heracleion Ft. Troisnyx Detious - Heracleion Ft. Troisnyx

All of your new stuff is godly and this is no different. The off-drop is atmospheric and nice and the drops are hard hitting yet melodic. Great stuff.

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks man :)

Noisymphony - Soda lollipop Noisymphony - Soda lollipop

This is pretty good. The vocal chops are cool,if a bit weeby. The intro is pretty cool and the drop is good. A

Phantom Girl (Radio Mix) Phantom Girl (Radio Mix)

The production is great nice but the vocaloid sounds a bit weird not sure why. But overall its still very good.

Xtrullor - Authority Xtrullor - Authority

Another great song. Definitely one of my favourites from you this year.

Alpha - This is the End (WarriorTrone x Alpha VIP) Alpha - This is the End (WarriorTrone x Alpha VIP)

The slightly changed melodies from the original are quite cool, and i really like the snare, the riser is interesting. Overral the off drop is good the transition from the build up zo the drop was quite smooth especially in the second drop. The drops themselves are probably my least favourite parts of the song. The first drop sounded kinda cool at first, but sometimes the melody i think you were going for got drowned out by the reverb. I also kinda miss the orchestral part from the original. The sevond was a bit repetetive and i didnt like the wobble in the second half of it but the way it faded out was cool. Overral i think that this wasnt bad but it wasnt that great either.

BlueAlpha14 responds:

Ye. Unfortunately I had to use the same lead to get the same pitch.
The melody during the first drop was only supposed to be subbass. It's like, you hear a song and you know there's flavor in there, but you don't hear it.
^I'm sorry, that's not my best explaination XD
Well the orchestral part was a preset and according to the majority it was extremely repetitive, can't please everyone.
Second drop was made by WarriorTrone, so I can't respond in favor of him.
O n e d a y i t w i l l b e g r e a t
~Alpha

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies

Not sure if i like this more than universal expression but this is amazing. I love the beat and pretty much everything else. You two can pull some amazing tracks off. Also glad to see you try somenew things.

Viscerality - Supercell Viscerality - Supercell

For some this is probably still one of my favourite songs from you although its pretty old.

VisceralSounds responds:

Yeah this is really old, LOL it's so bad XD

Holography Holography

I really like the execution of the melodies and how you made them but the song is repetetive as hell
And doesnt bring many new things as it goes on. Otherwise greeat

Shut Eye - Flight Shut Eye - Flight

I really like this style you have been doing recently.
Also for some reason the melodies remind me of puppet.
Really nice song, keep it up :)

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression

Probably my favourite song in 2017 and 2016 from you(Xtrullor).
Loved the slow dubstep and ambient intro.